Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Three reasons why Apple will disappear by 2020: What Machiavelli tells us about managing Apple’s future.
- Culture eats your structure for lunch
- Tax Avoidance: Barclays and the death of Corporate Social Responsibility?
- An analysis of Jeff Bezos's email to Amazon staff
Tag Archives: Frontline
I have noticed some trends in recent statements about the future of work that I want to explore with this post. The middle manager is now the front-line worker and is soon to be replaced. The first is that the future technological work … Continue reading →