Top Posts & Pages
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Three reasons why Apple will disappear by 2020: What Machiavelli tells us about managing Apple’s future.
- RBS vs. Lehman Brothers failures in leadership, culture, and regulators.
- How work can compromise our ethics
Tag Archives: Knowledge Management
We have seen the recent headlines that anonymous trolls have been identified on Twitter and other social media sites so that people can take legal action. In most cases, the trolls are known or do little to hide their … Continue reading →
I have noticed some trends in recent statements about the future of work that I want to explore with this post. The middle manager is now the front-line worker and is soon to be replaced. The first is that the future technological work … Continue reading →