Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Culture eats your structure for lunch
- Thoughts on the Trust, Risk, Information and the Law Conference (#TRILCon)
- Why do companies obey the law? Compliance in a self-regulated business is habit that needs to be nurtured.
- Which is more difficult? To admit your mistakes or to admit someone else was right?
Tag Archives: Knowledge Management
We have seen the recent headlines that anonymous trolls have been identified on Twitter and other social media sites so that people can take legal action. In most cases, the trolls are known or do little to hide their … Continue reading →
I have noticed some trends in recent statements about the future of work that I want to explore with this post. The middle manager is now the front-line worker and is soon to be replaced. The first is that the future technological work … Continue reading →