Join 2,297 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do companies obey the law? Compliance in a self-regulated business is habit that needs to be nurtured.
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Words of Wisdom on turning 30
- How work can compromise our ethics
- Three reasons why Apple will disappear by 2020: What Machiavelli tells us about managing Apple’s future.
Tag Archives: Personally identifiable information
Business will need someone to help them deal with the increased risks associated with using personal data. They need someone who can help them exploit the business opportunities of personal data and assure customers, and employees, about their privacy concerns. … Continue reading
A recent story on the BBC highlighted the number of data breaches reported by Welsh local government councils. Aside from the questions about the breaches, how they can be prevented, and whether the reporting mechanism encourages or discourages organisations from … Continue reading
As the raw material of the digital economy, are you worried about your privacy or your cut of the profits?
The Guardian recently published a story about BUPA buying patient identifiable information from the NHS. The story explained that the government approved selling access to the NHS patent data in its attempt to maintain economic competitiveness in the … Continue reading