Join 2,296 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- RBS vs. Lehman Brothers failures in leadership, culture, and regulators.
- Are we all managers now?: the rise of the self-organising organisations.
- How to write transparent investigation reports
Tag Archives: personal data
What is a privacy strategist?
Business will need someone to help them deal with the increased risks associated with using personal data. They need someone who can help them exploit the business opportunities of personal data and assure customers, and employees, about their privacy concerns. … Continue reading
Is privacy the myth that encourages us to be the state’s standing digital reserve?
A recent story on the BBC highlighted the number of data breaches reported by Welsh local government councils. Aside from the questions about the breaches, how they can be prevented, and whether the reporting mechanism encourages or discourages organisations from … Continue reading
Posted in data protection act, information management, local government Tagged BBC, Business, Data breach, ICO, Information Commissioner Office, information management, personal data, Personally identifiable information, Privacy, Security Comments Off on Is privacy the myth that encourages us to be the state’s standing digital reserve?