Join 2,297 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- Who is creating the rotten barrels in your company?
- Can Councils make money from e-learning?
- Why do companies obey the law? Compliance in a self-regulated business is habit that needs to be nurtured.
Tag Archives: NSA
The major issue for the web is how to identify a user. At first glance, this seems an obvious question. We know who someone is by the IP address and the owner of the computer. Except that is not always … Continue reading
Business will need someone to help them deal with the increased risks associated with using personal data. They need someone who can help them exploit the business opportunities of personal data and assure customers, and employees, about their privacy concerns. … Continue reading
Recently, Edward Snowden publicly leaked National Security Agency (NSA) documents in a bid to alert the public to the surveillance state. He wanted to change America by igniting a debate over security and privacy. By disclosing documents publicly and speaking … Continue reading