Top Posts & Pages
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Culture eats your structure for lunch
- Why do companies obey the law? Compliance in a self-regulated business is habit that needs to be nurtured.
- How well does your company handle a fire drill?
Tag Archives: surveillance
The major issue for the web is how to identify a user. At first glance, this seems an obvious question. We know who someone is by the IP address and the owner of the computer. Except that is not always … Continue reading
On the 29th of April, I attended the TRIL Trust, Risk, Information and the Law Conference, in Winchester hosted by the University’s Centre for Information Rights. The conference was well organised with about 60 attendees. The day was structured with … Continue reading