Top Posts & Pages
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Three reasons why Apple will disappear by 2020: What Machiavelli tells us about managing Apple’s future.
- RBS vs. Lehman Brothers failures in leadership, culture, and regulators.
- How work can compromise our ethics
Tag Archives: Data Protection Act 1998
According to a recent report, the Metropolitan Police have delayed the work of the Daniel Morgan Independent Panel. The article says the delay is caused by the lack of an agreed protocol with the Panel for the transfer of documents … Continue reading
On the 29th of April, I attended the TRIL Trust, Risk, Information and the Law Conference, in Winchester hosted by the University’s Centre for Information Rights. The conference was well organised with about 60 attendees. The day was structured with … Continue reading