Top Posts & Pages
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Why Facebook and Google’s strengths are their strategic weakness: privacy and search logic become their downfall.
- RBS vs. Lehman Brothers failures in leadership, culture, and regulators.
- Who is creating the rotten barrels in your company?
Tag Archives: Goldman Sachs
Recently, Edward Snowden publicly leaked National Security Agency (NSA) documents in a bid to alert the public to the surveillance state. He wanted to change America by igniting a debate over security and privacy. By disclosing documents publicly and speaking … Continue reading
The financial crisis has shown that the economic growth over the past 20 years in the United States has been based largely, but not exclusively, on personal and corporate debt. The debt dependency has weakened the fundamental financial systems within the … Continue reading
You chafe under an organisational hierarchy seemingly focused on the wrong goals, or behaviour, or even potentially criminal activity, and you dream that you can change it through a bold personal act. For some, it will be a report to … Continue reading