Top Posts & Pages
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Why Facebook and Google’s strengths are their strategic weakness: privacy and search logic become their downfall.
- RBS vs. Lehman Brothers failures in leadership, culture, and regulators.
- Who is creating the rotten barrels in your company?
Tag Archives: Google
The recent ruling by the ECJ has raised some concerns about the right to be forgotten. Many commentators have suggested that this ruling means the right to be forgotten exists. However, they have gotten ahead of themselves, as the right … Continue reading
As the raw material of the digital economy, are you worried about your privacy or your cut of the profits?
The Guardian recently published a story about BUPA buying patient identifiable information from the NHS. The story explained that the government approved selling access to the NHS patent data in its attempt to maintain economic competitiveness in the … Continue reading
Why Facebook and Google’s strengths are their strategic weakness: privacy and search logic become their downfall.
Google and Facebook are similar in many ways because they both work to find ways to profit from their service users. In their own way, they want to take advantage of their respective strengths. Yet, in this task, they show … Continue reading