Join 2,297 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- RBS vs. Lehman Brothers failures in leadership, culture, and regulators.
- Risk cannot be conquered: Has Wall Street forgotten Machiavelli’s lessons?
- Who is creating the rotten barrels in your company?
Tag Archives: Renaissance
Within the social media revolution an idea has developed that we are seeing a new Renaissance. The idea is that a New Renaissance Paradigm in which those who create content can avoid the middle man that traditionally help them to … Continue reading →