Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- Thoughts on Barclays, Diamond, and a corporate culture in crisis
- Culture eats your structure for lunch
- Three reasons why Apple will disappear by 2020: What Machiavelli tells us about managing Apple’s future.
Tag Archives: Data mining
As the raw material of the digital economy, are you worried about your privacy or your cut of the profits?
The Guardian recently published a story about BUPA buying patient identifiable information from the NHS. The story explained that the government approved selling access to the NHS patent data in its attempt to maintain economic competitiveness in the … Continue reading