Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- The myth of the rogue employee: rotten barrels create rotten apples
- Has horizon scanning failed the public sector by its inability to scan the financial crisis?
- To get better complaints: help the customer to complain
Tag Archives: Media
In the age of the internet and kindle, this sounds like a strange claim. Yet, I think the use of advertisements, links, pop-ups and other attention grabbing devices has reached the point where we are being conditioned to accept pay … Continue reading