Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- The myth of the rogue employee: rotten barrels create rotten apples
- Culture eats your structure for lunch
- Why do companies obey the law? Compliance in a self-regulated business is habit that needs to be nurtured.
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
Tag Archives: pop ups
In the age of the internet and kindle, this sounds like a strange claim. Yet, I think the use of advertisements, links, pop-ups and other attention grabbing devices has reached the point where we are being conditioned to accept pay … Continue reading