Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Leadership is not a conversation
- Why do companies obey the law? Compliance in a self-regulated business is habit that needs to be nurtured.
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- Hierarchies are networks! Hyperlinks do not subvert hierarchies.
Tag Archives: Passive management
The manager’s role is changing. The new organisation, connected and networked, requires managers to deal with internal and external issues. The required skill set is changing. In the past, the focus may have been on service delivery based on top … Continue reading