Join 2,297 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- Who is creating the rotten barrels in your company?
- Can Councils make money from e-learning?
- Why do companies obey the law? Compliance in a self-regulated business is habit that needs to be nurtured.
Tag Archives: succession
Three reasons why Apple will disappear by 2020: What Machiavelli tells us about managing Apple’s future.
Apple is changing with Steven Jobs stepping down from his current CEO role to become Chairman of the Board. In doing so, he presents Apple with a challenge and one that all companies have to face. How do you replace … Continue reading