Top Posts & Pages
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Why Facebook and Google’s strengths are their strategic weakness: privacy and search logic become their downfall.
- RBS vs. Lehman Brothers failures in leadership, culture, and regulators.
- Who is creating the rotten barrels in your company?
Category Archives: relative success
In the expanding social media age, I wonder how many organisations spend as much time managing their money as they do their information and knowledge. By that I mean, there are regular reports on the financial position. Managers hold regular … Continue reading
Three reasons why Apple will disappear by 2020: What Machiavelli tells us about managing Apple’s future.
Apple is changing with Steven Jobs stepping down from his current CEO role to become Chairman of the Board. In doing so, he presents Apple with a challenge and one that all companies have to face. How do you replace … Continue reading