Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- Three reasons why Apple will disappear by 2020: What Machiavelli tells us about managing Apple’s future.
- Are you aware of how your solution has unintended consequences?
- How work can compromise our ethics
Tag Archives: retention
In the expanding social media age, I wonder how many organisations spend as much time managing their money as they do their information and knowledge. By that I mean, there are regular reports on the financial position. Managers hold regular … Continue reading