Join 2,297 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- Who is creating the rotten barrels in your company?
- Can Councils make money from e-learning?
- Why do companies obey the law? Compliance in a self-regulated business is habit that needs to be nurtured.
Tag Archives: retention
In the expanding social media age, I wonder how many organisations spend as much time managing their money as they do their information and knowledge. By that I mean, there are regular reports on the financial position. Managers hold regular … Continue reading