Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Is the future of work an aristocratic democracy?: Leo Strauss on Managment
- Three reasons why Apple will disappear by 2020: What Machiavelli tells us about managing Apple’s future.
- Thoughts on Barclays, Diamond, and a corporate culture in crisis
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
Tag Archives: value
In the expanding social media age, I wonder how many organisations spend as much time managing their money as they do their information and knowledge. By that I mean, there are regular reports on the financial position. Managers hold regular … Continue reading