Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Three reasons why Apple will disappear by 2020: What Machiavelli tells us about managing Apple’s future.
- Culture eats your structure for lunch
- Tax Avoidance: Barclays and the death of Corporate Social Responsibility?
- An analysis of Jeff Bezos's email to Amazon staff
Tag Archives: organisational culture
Often people will say that a problem has happened because of one “rogue” employee (reporter, cop, trader, or whatever). This is a myth, a dangerous myth. Why is this a myth? All employees work and operate within an organisational context. … Continue reading