Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Why do companies obey the law? Compliance in a self-regulated business is habit that needs to be nurtured.
- Leaders determine culture: The troubling case of UK policing.
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- The myth of the rogue employee: rotten barrels create rotten apples
Tag Archives: corruption
Daniel Morgan was brutally murdered with an axe. In the days before his murder, he had claimed to have information about a network of corrupt police officers. Despite, 6 investigations and two failed prosecutions, his killers have never been brought … Continue reading
Often people will say that a problem has happened because of one “rogue” employee (reporter, cop, trader, or whatever). This is a myth, a dangerous myth. Why is this a myth? All employees work and operate within an organisational context. … Continue reading