Top Posts & Pages
- Culture eats your structure for lunch
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- Why Facebook and Google’s strengths are their strategic weakness: privacy and search logic become their downfall.
- Which is more difficult? To admit your mistakes or to admit someone else was right?
- How work can compromise our ethics
Tag Archives: Robert McNamara
In a recent blog post, Dan Lee had an excellent suggestion that gets to the heart of local government improvement. On point 12 of the post, he suggested that “Use local government services like a resident would to see how … Continue reading