Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Is the future of work an aristocratic democracy?: Leo Strauss on Managment
- Three reasons why Apple will disappear by 2020: What Machiavelli tells us about managing Apple’s future.
- Thoughts on Barclays, Diamond, and a corporate culture in crisis
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
Tag Archives: change
I have been reflecting on the relationship between learning and change and improvement for organisations. I know that an organisation can be a learning organisation, but does it learn? An organisation may have tools to learn and it may have … Continue reading