Join 2,297 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- RBS vs. Lehman Brothers failures in leadership, culture, and regulators.
- Risk cannot be conquered: Has Wall Street forgotten Machiavelli’s lessons?
- Who is creating the rotten barrels in your company?
Tag Archives: change management
When people talk about change management, they often focus on large issues, like strategy, vision, and culture. All of these are important to setting the goals for the change management programme. Yet, what is often overlooked is the mechanics of … Continue reading
I have been reflecting on the relationship between learning and change and improvement for organisations. I know that an organisation can be a learning organisation, but does it learn? An organisation may have tools to learn and it may have … Continue reading