Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Why do companies obey the law? Compliance in a self-regulated business is habit that needs to be nurtured.
- Leaders determine culture: The troubling case of UK policing.
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- The myth of the rogue employee: rotten barrels create rotten apples
Tag Archives: frontline workers
When people talk about change management, they often focus on large issues, like strategy, vision, and culture. All of these are important to setting the goals for the change management programme. Yet, what is often overlooked is the mechanics of … Continue reading