Top Posts & Pages
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Three reasons why Apple will disappear by 2020: What Machiavelli tells us about managing Apple’s future.
- RBS vs. Lehman Brothers failures in leadership, culture, and regulators.
- How work can compromise our ethics
Tag Archives: Organizational Change
When people talk about change management, they often focus on large issues, like strategy, vision, and culture. All of these are important to setting the goals for the change management programme. Yet, what is often overlooked is the mechanics of … Continue reading