Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Culture eats your structure for lunch
- Monologue vs. dialogue: The myth that governments need more or better communication.
- Silence and the South Yorkshire Police
- Why do companies obey the law? Compliance in a self-regulated business is habit that needs to be nurtured.
Tag Archives: learning
Perhaps the hardest thing to do at work (and in life) is to admit when someone is right, especially if you disagreed with them. In many books on management and learning organizations, we hear about the need to admit when … Continue reading
I have been reflecting on the relationship between learning and change and improvement for organisations. I know that an organisation can be a learning organisation, but does it learn? An organisation may have tools to learn and it may have … Continue reading