Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Culture eats your structure for lunch
- Why do companies obey the law? Compliance in a self-regulated business is habit that needs to be nurtured.
- Monologue vs. dialogue: The myth that governments need more or better communication.
- How work can compromise our ethics
Tag Archives: Learning organization
Peter Drucker allegedly said that culture eats strategy for breakfast. If strategy is for breakfast then your structure is for lunch. Culture will overcome any structural chart or any reorganisation. Companies fail because they believe that a restructure will change … Continue reading
Perhaps the hardest thing to do at work (and in life) is to admit when someone is right, especially if you disagreed with them. In many books on management and learning organizations, we hear about the need to admit when … Continue reading