Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Leadership is not a conversation
- Why do companies obey the law? Compliance in a self-regulated business is habit that needs to be nurtured.
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- Hierarchies are networks! Hyperlinks do not subvert hierarchies.
Tag Archives: Double loop learning
Peter Drucker allegedly said that culture eats strategy for breakfast. If strategy is for breakfast then your structure is for lunch. Culture will overcome any structural chart or any reorganisation. Companies fail because they believe that a restructure will change … Continue reading