Join 2,296 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Why Facebook and Google’s strengths are their strategic weakness: privacy and search logic become their downfall.
- How to write transparent investigation reports
- Risk cannot be conquered: Has Wall Street forgotten Machiavelli’s lessons?
Tag Archives: culture change
Culture eats your structure for lunch
Peter Drucker allegedly said that culture eats strategy for breakfast. If strategy is for breakfast then your structure is for lunch. Culture will overcome any structural chart or any reorganisation. Companies fail because they believe that a restructure will change … Continue reading
What a photocopier tells you about your corporate culture
Many times leaders will ask themselves how they can tell the morale of their troops. Sure signs of bad morale are easy to spot. We see slumped shoulders, people looking at their shoes, people not picking up after themselves and … Continue reading
Posted in change, culture, management Tagged corporate culture, culture change, leadership, management 2 Comments