Join 2,297 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do companies obey the law? Compliance in a self-regulated business is habit that needs to be nurtured.
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Words of Wisdom on turning 30
- How work can compromise our ethics
- Three reasons why Apple will disappear by 2020: What Machiavelli tells us about managing Apple’s future.
Tag Archives: culture change
Peter Drucker allegedly said that culture eats strategy for breakfast. If strategy is for breakfast then your structure is for lunch. Culture will overcome any structural chart or any reorganisation. Companies fail because they believe that a restructure will change … Continue reading
Many times leaders will ask themselves how they can tell the morale of their troops. Sure signs of bad morale are easy to spot. We see slumped shoulders, people looking at their shoes, people not picking up after themselves and … Continue reading