Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- Three reasons why Apple will disappear by 2020: What Machiavelli tells us about managing Apple’s future.
- Is augmented reality the future for archives in a digital age?
- Tesco, horsemeat, and how to write an apology letter.
Tag Archives: corporate culture
Most chief executives think that they can understand their organisation by what is going right. They look at performance indicators to see what is green, what is delivering the best results and what offers the most profits. For an individual, … Continue reading
Many times leaders will ask themselves how they can tell the morale of their troops. Sure signs of bad morale are easy to spot. We see slumped shoulders, people looking at their shoes, people not picking up after themselves and … Continue reading