Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- Three reasons why Apple will disappear by 2020: What Machiavelli tells us about managing Apple’s future.
- Is augmented reality the future for archives in a digital age?
- Tesco, horsemeat, and how to write an apology letter.
Tag Archives: learning organisation
Most chief executives think that they can understand their organisation by what is going right. They look at performance indicators to see what is green, what is delivering the best results and what offers the most profits. For an individual, … Continue reading
In books on management, there is often a tendency to look at the large or strategic issues that a company faces. The company has to have vision and a strategy for achieving the vision. Without a strategy or a vision, … Continue reading