Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- Three reasons why Apple will disappear by 2020: What Machiavelli tells us about managing Apple’s future.
- How work can compromise our ethics
- Why do companies obey the law? Compliance in a self-regulated business is habit that needs to be nurtured.
Tag Archives: Capital (economics)
I have been wrestling with this question for a few months. I have been interested in the way automation is changing work and what it means for the future of work. Some of my essays over the past years have … Continue reading