Join 2,296 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- RBS vs. Lehman Brothers failures in leadership, culture, and regulators.
- Are we all managers now?: the rise of the self-organising organisations.
- How to write transparent investigation reports
Tag Archives: The Wall Street Journal
If the future of work is automation, what is the future of management?
I have been wrestling with this question for a few months. I have been interested in the way automation is changing work and what it means for the future of work. Some of my essays over the past years have … Continue reading
Posted in creative destruction, culture, management Tagged Algorithm, Artificial intelligence, Automation, Capital (economics), Computational fluid dynamics, Computer science, Facebook, innovation, management, Quantopian, The Wall Street Journal Comments Off on If the future of work is automation, what is the future of management?