Join 2,296 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- RBS vs. Lehman Brothers failures in leadership, culture, and regulators.
- Are we all managers now?: the rise of the self-organising organisations.
- How to write transparent investigation reports
Tag Archives: Corporate governance
Why do companies obey the law? Compliance in a self-regulated business is habit that needs to be nurtured.
One of the challenges faced by businesses is how sustain compliance with corporate governance rules. The recent corporate scandals such as Enron, WorldCom and others shows what happens when the internal corporate culture diverges from corporate governance. The challenge is … Continue reading
Posted in coruption, culture, management, phone hacking Tagged Business, Corporate governance, Enron, Human resources 1 Comment