Join 2,296 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- RBS vs. Lehman Brothers failures in leadership, culture, and regulators.
- Are we all managers now?: the rise of the self-organising organisations.
- How to write transparent investigation reports
Tag Archives: path dependency
Silence and the South Yorkshire Police
For 27 years, the South Yorkshire Police (SYP) were institutionally silent about their Hillsborough failures. For 27 years the officers maintained their silence. For 27 years, they fought hard to deny the truth. The issue was not a dispute over … Continue reading
Posted in bureaucracy, change managment, coruption, culture, leadership, path dependency Tagged Corruptiion, culture, path dependency, Sexual abuse, Silence, South Yorkshire Police, Voice 1 Comment
knowledge workers: turning hedgehogs into foxes
The future of work is that knowledge workers will be driving productivity. The connections they make and can see are important. However, the issue for all management is that hiring practice often solving on the immediate problem and not the … Continue reading
Posted in local government Tagged knowledge, path dependency, productivity Comments Off on knowledge workers: turning hedgehogs into foxes