Join 2,296 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Why Facebook and Google’s strengths are their strategic weakness: privacy and search logic become their downfall.
- How to write transparent investigation reports
- Risk cannot be conquered: Has Wall Street forgotten Machiavelli’s lessons?
Tag Archives: Rare Book School
Is augmented reality the future for archives in a digital age?
I have been thinking about the future of archives for the next 20 years and how services will be delivered. I am interested in how the public (archive users) will access the archives. In particular, I am interested in how … Continue reading