Top Posts & Pages
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Three reasons why Apple will disappear by 2020: What Machiavelli tells us about managing Apple’s future.
- RBS vs. Lehman Brothers failures in leadership, culture, and regulators.
- How work can compromise our ethics
Tag Archives: Archivist
Like all businesses, archives face the challenges from the social media economy. For most people archives can seem a dusty forgotten place that only scholars or researchers would have an interest. In many ways, this is true because it is … Continue reading
I have been thinking about the future of archives for the next 20 years and how services will be delivered. I am interested in how the public (archive users) will access the archives. In particular, I am interested in how … Continue reading