Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Culture eats your structure for lunch
- Why do companies obey the law? Compliance in a self-regulated business is habit that needs to be nurtured.
- Are you aware of how your solution has unintended consequences?
- When will the professional troll hunters and RAT catchers emerge?
Tag Archives: Archivist
Like all businesses, archives face the challenges from the social media economy. For most people archives can seem a dusty forgotten place that only scholars or researchers would have an interest. In many ways, this is true because it is … Continue reading
I have been thinking about the future of archives for the next 20 years and how services will be delivered. I am interested in how the public (archive users) will access the archives. In particular, I am interested in how … Continue reading