Join 2,296 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- RBS vs. Lehman Brothers failures in leadership, culture, and regulators.
- Are we all managers now?: the rise of the self-organising organisations.
- How to write transparent investigation reports
Tag Archives: Born-digital
The tide is coming in: Archives and the digital tsunami
Like all businesses, archives face the challenges from the social media economy. For most people archives can seem a dusty forgotten place that only scholars or researchers would have an interest. In many ways, this is true because it is … Continue reading
Is augmented reality the future for archives in a digital age?
I have been thinking about the future of archives for the next 20 years and how services will be delivered. I am interested in how the public (archive users) will access the archives. In particular, I am interested in how … Continue reading