Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- Thoughts on Barclays, Diamond, and a corporate culture in crisis
- Culture eats your structure for lunch
- Three reasons why Apple will disappear by 2020: What Machiavelli tells us about managing Apple’s future.
Tag Archives: Strategic Management
One thing I have been noticed is how managers and leaders approach problems. In a previous job, I had a couple of projects that were technically challenging and had to get sign off from a number of managers before being … Continue reading