Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Culture eats your structure for lunch
- How work can compromise our ethics
- Why do companies obey the law? Compliance in a self-regulated business is habit that needs to be nurtured.
- Monologue vs. dialogue: The myth that governments need more or better communication.
Tag Archives: bonus structures
An organisation’s policies and rules show the internal culture. If the documents are written to protect the organisation first and the employee second, you know there may be a flawed culture. The policies set the framework for rewards and punishments. … Continue reading