Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Why do companies obey the law? Compliance in a self-regulated business is habit that needs to be nurtured.
- Leaders determine culture: The troubling case of UK policing.
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- The myth of the rogue employee: rotten barrels create rotten apples
Tag Archives: JFDI
Dan Slee posted an interesting and provocative post with predictions about the future of social media in local government. http://danslee.wordpress.com/2011/12/30/epic-change-12-predictions-in-digital-in-local-government-for-2012/ I thought I would give my response and my prediction at the end. Overall, I tend to agree with him … Continue reading →