Join 2,296 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- RBS vs. Lehman Brothers failures in leadership, culture, and regulators.
- Are we all managers now?: the rise of the self-organising organisations.
- How to write transparent investigation reports
Tag Archives: The New York Times
Who was going to stop Roger Ailes?
In any organisation, the question is never “how did sexual harassment occur”, it is “who is going to stop it?” The organisation will not stop it unless someone stops him. The organisation as organisation will simply continue to function as … Continue reading
Posted in bureaucracy, change managment, compliance, coruption, culture, leadership, Uncategorized Tagged Donald Trump, Fox News Channel, Gretchen Carlson, Republican Party United States, Roger Ailes, Sexual harassment, The New York Times Comments Off on Who was going to stop Roger Ailes?
An analysis of Jeff Bezos’s email to Amazon staff
The following is an analysis of Jeff Bezos’s email to his staff after a New York Times article criticized the company and its culture. The email reveals more about Bezos than he realizes. It is worth understanding the full extent … Continue reading
Posted in coruption, culture, leadership, management Tagged Amazon.com, Darwinism, Dick Costolo, Jeff Bezos, Job Growth, Seattle, The New York Times, White House Press Secretary, White-collar worker Comments Off on An analysis of Jeff Bezos’s email to Amazon staff