Join 2,296 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- RBS vs. Lehman Brothers failures in leadership, culture, and regulators.
- Are we all managers now?: the rise of the self-organising organisations.
- How to write transparent investigation reports
Tag Archives: Gretchen Carlson
If you work at Fox News, you enabled Roger Ailes
For 20 years, Roger Ailes ruled over Fox News like a personal fiefdom. He was in control and everyone knew it. If you did not do as he wanted, you would soon find that you were no longer needed. Even … Continue reading
Posted in change, compliance, coruption, culture, path dependency, renewal Tagged 21st Century Fox, Chairman, Fox Broadcasting Company, Fox News Channel, Greta Van Susteren, Gretchen Carlson, Lawsuit, moral conscience, Roger Ailes, Rupert Murdoch Comments Off on If you work at Fox News, you enabled Roger Ailes
Who was going to stop Roger Ailes?
In any organisation, the question is never “how did sexual harassment occur”, it is “who is going to stop it?” The organisation will not stop it unless someone stops him. The organisation as organisation will simply continue to function as … Continue reading
Posted in bureaucracy, change managment, compliance, coruption, culture, leadership, Uncategorized Tagged Donald Trump, Fox News Channel, Gretchen Carlson, Republican Party United States, Roger Ailes, Sexual harassment, The New York Times Comments Off on Who was going to stop Roger Ailes?