Top Posts & Pages
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Three reasons why Apple will disappear by 2020: What Machiavelli tells us about managing Apple’s future.
- RBS vs. Lehman Brothers failures in leadership, culture, and regulators.
- How work can compromise our ethics
Tag Archives: Rupert Murdoch
For a number of years, people have campaigned against the Sun newspaper. The rallying cry is “Don’t buy the Sun”. The movement emerged after the Sun’s infamous and defamatory headline. The campaign has grown with the advent of social media. … Continue reading