Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Leadership is not a conversation
- Why do companies obey the law? Compliance in a self-regulated business is habit that needs to be nurtured.
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- Hierarchies are networks! Hyperlinks do not subvert hierarchies.
Tag Archives: Rupert Murdoch
For a number of years, people have campaigned against the Sun newspaper. The rallying cry is “Don’t buy the Sun”. The movement emerged after the Sun’s infamous and defamatory headline. The campaign has grown with the advent of social media. … Continue reading