Join 2,297 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Why do companies obey the law? Compliance in a self-regulated business is habit that needs to be nurtured.
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Words of Wisdom on turning 30
- Three reasons why Apple will disappear by 2020: What Machiavelli tells us about managing Apple’s future.
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
Tag Archives: Chief Financial Officer
The Barclays fine for the LIBOR scandal and Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK)’s massive fine by regulators raises the question whether corporate integrity programmes work. All major firms have the programmes in some form either as a corporate social responsibility programme or as an … Continue reading