Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Daniel Morgan's murder, police corruption and the health of the UK regime
- RBS vs. Lehman Brothers failures in leadership, culture, and regulators.
- If you work at Fox News, you enabled Roger Ailes
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
Tag Archives: Ethical code
The Barclays fine for the LIBOR scandal and Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK)’s massive fine by regulators raises the question whether corporate integrity programmes work. All major firms have the programmes in some form either as a corporate social responsibility programme or as an … Continue reading