Join 2,296 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Why Facebook and Google’s strengths are their strategic weakness: privacy and search logic become their downfall.
- How to write transparent investigation reports
- Risk cannot be conquered: Has Wall Street forgotten Machiavelli’s lessons?
Tag Archives: Master of Business Administration
Do corporate integrity programmes work or does culture eat them too?
The Barclays fine for the LIBOR scandal and Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK)’s massive fine by regulators raises the question whether corporate integrity programmes work. All major firms have the programmes in some form either as a corporate social responsibility programme or as an … Continue reading