Join 2,297 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- Who is creating the rotten barrels in your company?
- Can Councils make money from e-learning?
- Why do companies obey the law? Compliance in a self-regulated business is habit that needs to be nurtured.
Buy me a cup of coffe.copyright notice © Lawrence Serewicz and Thoughts on Management 2011-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lawrence Serewicz and Thoughts on Management with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.