Join 2,296 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Why Facebook and Google’s strengths are their strategic weakness: privacy and search logic become their downfall.
- How to write transparent investigation reports
- Risk cannot be conquered: Has Wall Street forgotten Machiavelli’s lessons?
Tag Archives: Harvard Business Review
Leadership is not a conversation
Despite the claims of Groysberg and Slind at Harvard Business Review, leadership is not a conversation because staff do not listen. The staff do not listen because what is being presented as a “conversation” or a “dialogue” is instead a … Continue reading