Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- Leadership is not a conversation
- Why do companies obey the law? Compliance in a self-regulated business is habit that needs to be nurtured.
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
- Hierarchies are networks! Hyperlinks do not subvert hierarchies.
Tag Archives: management gurus
We often hear management gurus advising us that effective and successful leaders know how to prioritise their work and the work of their company. To an extent, they are correct. What is left unsaid and not discussed is how those … Continue reading