Top Posts & Pages
- More words and phrases that kill customer service
- The myth of the rogue employee: rotten barrels create rotten apples
- Culture eats your structure for lunch
- Why do companies obey the law? Compliance in a self-regulated business is habit that needs to be nurtured.
- Does the fish rot from the head down? When organisations go toxic
Tag Archives: management gurus
We often hear management gurus advising us that effective and successful leaders know how to prioritise their work and the work of their company. To an extent, they are correct. What is left unsaid and not discussed is how those … Continue reading